Apr 5, 2014

inspired.

last week for my birthday, we took a quick trip to a cabin in ligonier, pa. it was a quiet little town with an awesome bakery and diner with the best burger around. we read, explored the town, and hiked until our little hearts were content.

best part: i came home inspired.

as i have mentioned before, i have struggled being content and feeling like my heart is full here. i have been lacking inspiration, something that i know keeps me going. it was so refreshing to spend time with God and read and pray with Josiah about our life and our future. we had the baby conversation for the first legitimate time, and decided we should wait. a trip to italy is on the table, and i am dying to visit scotland again. we have no idea what's next, or how long we'll stay where we are.

despite the unknown, God's grace prevails and there is hope in things unseen.

"Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. 
I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. 
In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, 
abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me."
Philippians 4:11-13 

No comments:

Post a Comment